Address: 3712 SW Burlingame Cir, Topeka, KS 66609
The medical insurance billing and coding program at Wichita Tecnical Institute, Kansas is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Wichita Technical Institute (WTI) has been offering hands-on career training since 1954, so you can be sure that this is no fly-by-night college but a reputable, professional learning environment.
Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Course Overview
- Medical Office Basics
- Introduction to Medical Coding
- Advanced ICD-9-CM/CPT Coding
- Health Information Technology
- Career Prep/Externship
One of the best features of this medical billing school in Topeka is it’s externship program. This means that you will gain genuine professional level training in a real medical office – this is the kind of experience that has seen WTI gain placement rates of over 70% for its medical billing and coding graduates.
Some More Benefits of Studying at WTI, Topeka, KS
- Financial aid – grants, loans, help for veterans available.
- Better career placement services, including soft skills training, good relations with local employers, programs designed around employers needs.
- Day or evening classes to suit you.
1222 total views, 1 so far today