Address: 2900 Fairway Dr. Altoona, PA 16602
In just twelve months from now, you could be on your way to a job in the medical billing and coding field. Enrolling in YTI Career Institute’s medical billing and coding diploma program can enable you to learn billing and coding rules, practices and skills.
If you are thinking that this might be the course for you, request information now from YTI Career Institute, Altoona, PA.
Medical Billing and Coding Diploma: Program Overview: Learn
- How to retrieve medical data from databases
- How to code insurance forms
- How to schedule appointments
- How to handle office correspondence
- How to transcribe doctors’ orders and reports
- Medical Office Administration
- Anatomy & Physiology/Medical Terminology I
- Anatomy & Physiology/Medical Terminology II
- ICD 9 Medical Coding
- Health Insurance and Claims
- ICD-9-CM Coding and MS-DRG
- Medical Transcription
- CPT/HCPCS Procedural Coding
- Pharmacology for Medical Coding
As with all accredited institutes, financial aid is available to those who qualify YTI Career Institute in Altoona, PA is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges and licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Future Prospects When Graduating From YTI Career Institute, Altoona
According to recent figures, over 85% of graduates from the medical coding and billing diploma course were subsequently employed. Graduates can find employment in Clinics, Medical Group Practices, Medical Insurance Companies and Hospitals. This Medical Billing and Coding is also offered at YTI Career Institute – Capital Region in Mechanicsburg, PA and YTI Career Institute – Lancaster in Lancaster, PA.
663 total views, 1 so far today